48 Inch Heavy Duty Skid Steer Pallet Forks - 5,500 lb. Capacity
- 460.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
Need Advice? Speak to one of our specialist
If you need extra strength and lifting capacity from your pallet forks, this skid steer attachment is exactly what you'll need. Our re-enforced frame is more rigid, and will help prevent loads from falling into the machine when titled backwards toward the cab. Depending on your load, you can manually adjust the width spacing of your tines when necessary.
Pallet forks are ideal for loading lumber, lifting pallets or just about anything else you may need to move or lift. The tines are 4 inches wide and 48 inches long. They are completely heat treated and rated to carry 5,500 lbs. We put a step on both sides of our frame so the operator can easily climb into the cab.
- Heat treated American made forks
- Rated to carry 5,500 lbs.
- Steps on both sides of frame
- Euro Style and John Deere tractor mounts are optional (call for availability)
RubberTrack.com is a eCommerce website developed and maintained by Prowler MFG located in Greensburg Indiana. Products sold through this website are backed by Prowler MFG, and should be directly contacted if you have a warranty claim or concern about your rubber track.
Prowler MFG stands behind all of our Prowler Brand replacement rubber tracks. Our rubber track standard warranty is available on rubber tracks for Mini Excavators, Compact Track Loaders, Multi-Terrain Loaders, Mini Skid Steer Loaders, Drillers, and Carrier Dumpers.
Prowler MFG - Rubber Tracks Limited Warranty
What Does This Warranty Cover?
This warranty covers any manufactures defects or poor workmanship during the production of your new Prowler Rubber Tracks, or other brand(s) sold through our website or store.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
Beginning from the date of sale, the following equipment types will come standard with our 12 Month, 1000 Hour Warranty:
- Compact Track Loaders
- Multi-Terrain Loaders
- Mini Skid Steers
- Carrier Dumpers
- Trench and Drilling Machines
- Mini Bulldozers
Beginning from the date of sale, the following equipment types will come standard with our 18 Month, 1500 Hour Warranty:
- Mini Excavators
What Will Prowler MFG Do?
Our warranty is prorated, and should your new track system fail during the warranty period, you will be reimbursed for the remaining portion of the warranty. This can be issued as cash back, or as money down toward a replacement track. Unless agreed by both the buyer and seller, the buyer will be responsible for all shipment charges if the rubber track has a warranty life of less than 50%.
If your new track were to fail within the first 3 months of your purchase date, Prowler MFG will pay all related shipping, and replacement charges.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
We do not cover rubber tracks that are damaged due to improper installation, worn undercarriage components, or foreign objects ran over by your machine. (ie. Operator error)
How Do You Get Service?
If you believe that your new track is defective, we ask that you do the following before you contact us so that we can quickly resolve the issue:
- Take photographs of the failure. We need to identify what had occurred so that we can take corrective measures to assure this does not happen again. Try to take photographs while the track is still on the machine if you can. If possible, place a measuring tape or stick beside the damage so that we can better judge the size.
- Write down the serial number on the track. The serial number can be found along the outside inner edge of the track embedded into the rubber. You may have to wash off your track to help locate this, but every track will have one.
- Be sure to have the exact name of the individual or business the purchase was made under.
- Take a few photographs of your undercarriage, specifically the drive sprocket. This will help identify if your undercarriage may be having issues, or contributed to the failure.
Once you have this information, you can email this information to Todd Swift at: [email protected]
Then call and ask for either your sales rep, or Todd Swift (Sales Manager) at: 877-477-6953 (Ext: 110)
Our business address is:
1220 North Liberty Circle
Greensburg, IN 47240
Decisions are usually reached that same day, or within 72 hours as long as all the information we requested is provided.
How Does State Law Apply?
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.