10 Inch Predator Steel Over The Tire Tracks
- 10" PDT Series Tracks
- 770.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
Need Advice? Speak to one of our specialist
For use with 10x16.5 Skid Steer Tires, the Prowler Predator Steel Over The Tire Tracks is an economical way of equipping your skid steer loader with a reliable track system design to provide increased traction and greater flotation.
Built of high chromium and manganese steel components, the Prowler Predator Series were designed to withstand the most harsh environments. The open double bar design allows for easy displacement of soft soils and debris during normal operation.
Our tracks are completely re-buildable, so in an event that a link or linkage component become damaged because of an accident or from normal ware, you can always call and order the necessary components for repair or replacement.
Complete rebuild kits are offered as well, so when the time comes to replace all the worn components such as the pivot links and bolts, we can quickly ship these items to get your system back to 100% again.
You can Download The Prowler Over The Tire Tracks Install Guide to learn more about the proper fitment and safe installation setup.
- Fit over 10x16.5 Skid Steer Tires
- Shipped with enough links to fit up to 42.5 inch wheelbase
- Includes a installation tool kit
- Operating Weight: 770 lbs.
- 22 Links Per Side
- Completely re-buildable
RubberTrack.com is a eCommerce website developed and maintained by Prowler MFG located in Greensburg Indiana. Products sold through this website are backed by Prowler MFG, and should be directly contacted if you have a warranty claim or concern about your rubber track.
Prowler MFG stands behind all of our Prowler Brand replacement rubber tracks. Our rubber track standard warranty is available on rubber tracks for Mini Excavators, Compact Track Loaders, Multi-Terrain Loaders, Mini Skid Steer Loaders, Drillers, and Carrier Dumpers.
Prowler MFG - Rubber Tracks Limited Warranty
What Does This Warranty Cover?
This warranty covers any manufactures defects or poor workmanship during the production of your new Prowler Rubber Tracks, or other brand(s) sold through our website or store.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
Beginning from the date of sale, the following equipment types will come standard with our 12 Month, 1000 Hour Warranty:
- Compact Track Loaders
- Multi-Terrain Loaders
- Mini Skid Steers
- Carrier Dumpers
- Trench and Drilling Machines
- Mini Bulldozers
Beginning from the date of sale, the following equipment types will come standard with our 18 Month, 1500 Hour Warranty:
- Mini Excavators
What Will Prowler MFG Do?
Our warranty is prorated, and should your new track system fail during the warranty period, you will be reimbursed for the remaining portion of the warranty. This can be issued as cash back, or as money down toward a replacement track. Unless agreed by both the buyer and seller, the buyer will be responsible for all shipment charges if the rubber track has a warranty life of less than 50%.
If your new track were to fail within the first 3 months of your purchase date, Prowler MFG will pay all related shipping, and replacement charges.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
We do not cover rubber tracks that are damaged due to improper installation, worn undercarriage components, or foreign objects ran over by your machine. (ie. Operator error)
How Do You Get Service?
If you believe that your new track is defective, we ask that you do the following before you contact us so that we can quickly resolve the issue:
- Take photographs of the failure. We need to identify what had occurred so that we can take corrective measures to assure this does not happen again. Try to take photographs while the track is still on the machine if you can. If possible, place a measuring tape or stick beside the damage so that we can better judge the size.
- Write down the serial number on the track. The serial number can be found along the outside inner edge of the track embedded into the rubber. You may have to wash off your track to help locate this, but every track will have one.
- Be sure to have the exact name of the individual or business the purchase was made under.
- Take a few photographs of your undercarriage, specifically the drive sprocket. This will help identify if your undercarriage may be having issues, or contributed to the failure.
Once you have this information, you can email this information to Todd Swift at: email@example.com
Then call and ask for either your sales rep, or Todd Swift (Sales Manager) at: 877-477-6953 (Ext: 110)
Our business address is:
1220 North Liberty Circle
Greensburg, IN 47240
Decisions are usually reached that same day, or within 72 hours as long as all the information we requested is provided.
How Does State Law Apply?
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.