New Holland E 9SR 180mm Wide Rubber Track 180x72x40
- SB180x72Kx40-E 9SR
- 65.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
Need Advice? Speak to one of our specialist
Single Prowler ™ New Holland E 9SR Rubber Track
|New Holland E 9SR Track Specs|
|Make||Model||Width (in)||Width (mm)||Pitch (mm)||Links|
|New Holland||E 9SR||7" Wide||180||72||40|
This listing is for a single Premium Grade Prowler ™ Aftermarket Rubber Track to fit your New Holland E 9SR excavator. The size of this track is 180x72x40 . This rubber track also weighs approx. 65 lbs.
Prowlers excavator rubber track systems have been rigorously tested before being introduced to our clients, meeting or exceeding OEM specifications for a perfect fit and maximum performance every time. To improve on our tracks dependability and durability, they undergo extensive research and design tests to ensure the compounds and materials used during production meet or exceed ISO quality standards. Here are just a few features you will find in every premium grade track we sell.
- A: Deep tread lugs provide excellent traction for multiple applications including mud, dirt, sand, clay, gravel and asphalt.
- B: Heavy duty steel links provide a smooth rolling path for your excavators undercarriage rollers, and maximizes strength.
- C: A thick carcass made of all natural rubber, carbon black, and the industry leading synthetics provide reliable heat, chunk, and gouge resistants.
- D: Continuously wound steel cables, protected by a thick layer of vulcanized rubber.
In our industry, you'll find that there are essentially two rubber track options available to you, and they are:
- Standard Grade (Budget Brands)
- Premium Grade (Prowler ™)
A premium grade rubber track is made of all natural rubber compounds that are blended with highly durable synthetics. A high volume of carbon black make premium tracks more heat and gouge resistant, increasing their overall service life when operating on hard abrasive surfaces. Prowler premium tracks also use continuously wound steel cables embedded deep within the thick carcass to build strength and rigidity. Additionally, our steel cables receive a coat of vulcanized wrapped rubber to help protect them from deep gouges and moisture that could corrode them if not protected.
On the other hand, standard grade tracks use lower amounts of carbon black and higher amounts of synthetics making them less heat and gouge resistant. Standard grade tracks also use spliced or overlapped cables that are known to be weaker than continuously wound cables. These same manufactures generally do not coat the inner cords in vulcanized rubber either. All these differences help keep their production cost down, but wont provide the same service and protection that a premium grade track would.
Prowler is a Premium Grade Track System, and we utilize a unique manufacturing technique called FST (Flexural Strength Technology) that stands us apart from our closest competitors. The result of FST is a track that has an abrasion resistant outer track circumference and a more flexible, yet resilient inner track circumference. This creates a track that can flex more freely while engaging your undercarriage components, and still maintain its abrasion and gouge resistance as you crawl over hazardous debris.
If you have any questions about Prowler rubber tracks or undercarriage parts for the New Holland E 9SR please call 877-477-6953 and allow us to further assist you.
RubberTrack.com is a eCommerce website developed and maintained by Prowler MFG located in Greensburg Indiana. Products sold through this website are backed by Prowler MFG, and should be directly contacted if you have a warranty claim or concern about your rubber track.
Prowler MFG stands behind all of our Prowler Brand replacement rubber tracks. Our rubber track standard warranty is available on rubber tracks for Mini Excavators, Compact Track Loaders, Multi-Terrain Loaders, Mini Skid Steer Loaders, Drillers, and Carrier Dumpers.
Prowler MFG - Rubber Tracks Limited Warranty
What Does This Warranty Cover?
This warranty covers any manufactures defects or poor workmanship during the production of your new Prowler Rubber Tracks, or other brand(s) sold through our website or store.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
Beginning from the date of sale, the following equipment types will come standard with our 12 Month, 1000 Hour Warranty:
- Compact Track Loaders
- Multi-Terrain Loaders
- Mini Skid Steers
- Carrier Dumpers
- Trench and Drilling Machines
- Mini Bulldozers
Beginning from the date of sale, the following equipment types will come standard with our 18 Month, 1500 Hour Warranty:
- Mini Excavators
What Will Prowler MFG Do?
Our warranty is prorated, and should your new track system fail during the warranty period, you will be reimbursed for the remaining portion of the warranty. This can be issued as cash back, or as money down toward a replacement track. Unless agreed by both the buyer and seller, the buyer will be responsible for all shipment charges if the rubber track has a warranty life of less than 50%.
If your new track were to fail within the first 3 months of your purchase date, Prowler MFG will pay all related shipping, and replacement charges.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
We do not cover rubber tracks that are damaged due to improper installation, worn undercarriage components, or foreign objects ran over by your machine. (ie. Operator error)
How Do You Get Service?
If you believe that your new track is defective, we ask that you do the following before you contact us so that we can quickly resolve the issue:
- Take photographs of the failure. We need to identify what had occurred so that we can take corrective measures to assure this does not happen again. Try to take photographs while the track is still on the machine if you can. If possible, place a measuring tape or stick beside the damage so that we can better judge the size.
- Write down the serial number on the track. The serial number can be found along the outside inner edge of the track embedded into the rubber. You may have to wash off your track to help locate this, but every track will have one.
- Be sure to have the exact name of the individual or business the purchase was made under.
- Take a few photographs of your undercarriage, specifically the drive sprocket. This will help identify if your undercarriage may be having issues, or contributed to the failure.
Once you have this information, you can email this information to Todd Swift at: email@example.com
Then call and ask for either your sales rep, or Todd Swift (Sales Manager) at: 877-477-6953 (Ext: 110)
Our business address is:
1220 North Liberty Circle
Greensburg, IN 47240
Decisions are usually reached that same day, or within 72 hours as long as all the information we requested is provided.
How Does State Law Apply?
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.