ASV RC30 - 11 Inch Wide, 37 Lug Multi Bar Rubber Track
- 148.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
Need Advice? Speak to one of our specialist
Single Prowler ™ ASV RC30 11" Wide Rubber Track
This listing is for a single Premium Grade Rubber Track to fit your ASV RC30 Multi-Terrain Loader. The size of this track is 280x101.6x37 . This rubber track also weighs approx. 148 lbs.
Prowlers MTL rubber track systems have been rigorously tested before being introduced to our clients, meeting or exceeding OEM specifications for a perfect fit and maximum performance every time. To improve on our tracks dependability and durability, they undergo extensive research and design tests to ensure the compounds and materials used during production meet or exceed ISO quality standards. Here are just a few features you will find in every premium grade track we sell.
- A: Layers of Aramid Kevlar fibers reduce stretching, and provide superior strength.
- B: Multi-bar tread design is excellent on turf applications, lowers track vibration, and provides a smoother ride.
- C: Extra thick, gouge resistant carcass provides a sound rolling path for your undercarriage.
- D: Heavy duty lugs can easily handle the maximum torque generated by the machine, and are manufactured to OEM specifications.
In our industry, you'll find that there are essentially two rubber track options available to you, and they are:
- Standard Grade (Budget Brands)
- Premium Grade (Prowler ™)
A premium grade rubber track is made of all natural rubber compounds that are blended with highly durable synthetics. A high volume of carbon black make premium tracks more heat and gouge resistant, increasing their overall service life when operating on hard abrasive surfaces. Prowler premium tracks for MTL machines also use multiple layers of Kevlar Aramid Fabric to build strength and rigidity.
On the other hand, standard grade tracks use lower amounts of carbon black and higher amounts of synthetics making them less heat and gouge resistant. Standard grade tracks also use other materials such as nylon that is known to stretch much more quickly, reducing the over-all service life of your new track.
Non metal core tracks are uniquely designed for Multi-Terrain Loader machines. They are lighter in weight and provide better flotaion to help crawl more easily over steep terrains, not to mention that they help to improve fuel efficiency. The multi-bar tread design also reduces vibration, providing a smoother ride for your operator, all-the-while minimizing ground disturbance.
If you have any questions about Prowler rubber tracks or undercarriage parts for the ASV RC30 please call 877-477-6953 and allow us to further assist you.
RubberTrack.com is a eCommerce website developed and maintained by Prowler MFG located in Greensburg Indiana. Products sold through this website are backed by Prowler MFG, and should be directly contacted if you have a warranty claim or concern about your rubber track.
Prowler MFG stands behind all of our Prowler Brand replacement rubber tracks. Our rubber track standard warranty is available on rubber tracks for Mini Excavators, Compact Track Loaders, Multi-Terrain Loaders, Mini Skid Steer Loaders, Drillers, and Carrier Dumpers.
Prowler MFG - Rubber Tracks Limited Warranty
What Does This Warranty Cover?
This warranty covers any manufactures defects or poor workmanship during the production of your new Prowler Rubber Tracks, or other brand(s) sold through our website or store.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
Beginning from the date of sale, the following equipment types will come standard with our 12 Month, 1000 Hour Warranty:
- Compact Track Loaders
- Multi-Terrain Loaders
- Mini Skid Steers
- Carrier Dumpers
- Trench and Drilling Machines
- Mini Bulldozers
Beginning from the date of sale, the following equipment types will come standard with our 18 Month, 1500 Hour Warranty:
- Mini Excavators
What Will Prowler MFG Do?
Our warranty is prorated, and should your new track system fail during the warranty period, you will be reimbursed for the remaining portion of the warranty. This can be issued as cash back, or as money down toward a replacement track. Unless agreed by both the buyer and seller, the buyer will be responsible for all shipment charges if the rubber track has a warranty life of less than 50%.
If your new track were to fail within the first 3 months of your purchase date, Prowler MFG will pay all related shipping, and replacement charges.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
We do not cover rubber tracks that are damaged due to improper installation, worn undercarriage components, or foreign objects ran over by your machine. (ie. Operator error)
How Do You Get Service?
If you believe that your new track is defective, we ask that you do the following before you contact us so that we can quickly resolve the issue:
- Take photographs of the failure. We need to identify what had occurred so that we can take corrective measures to assure this does not happen again. Try to take photographs while the track is still on the machine if you can. If possible, place a measuring tape or stick beside the damage so that we can better judge the size.
- Write down the serial number on the track. The serial number can be found along the outside inner edge of the track embedded into the rubber. You may have to wash off your track to help locate this, but every track will have one.
- Be sure to have the exact name of the individual or business the purchase was made under.
- Take a few photographs of your undercarriage, specifically the drive sprocket. This will help identify if your undercarriage may be having issues, or contributed to the failure.
Once you have this information, you can email this information to Todd Swift at: [email protected]
Then call and ask for either your sales rep, or Todd Swift (Sales Manager) at: 877-477-6953 (Ext: 110)
Our business address is:
1220 North Liberty Circle
Greensburg, IN 47240
Decisions are usually reached that same day, or within 72 hours as long as all the information we requested is provided.
How Does State Law Apply?
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.